"When Traders “get it” and actually know how to trade, something happens to them and it is as if they self-sabotage their trading.
While we are ProAct Traders are experts in teaching traders how to trade and providing the best tools on the planet to accomplish that, when it comes to trading psychology, we defer to an expert in this area.
We are longtime friends and colleagues of Rande Howell, who is a consultant to major Banks, Hedge Funds and trading companies around the world. We heartily endorse Rande and his program and believe that you will find no one better equipped to teach you how to overcome the “ HEAD GAME”.
Here's the last free webinar - Click HERE!
Emotional Intelligence: Maintain a Disciplined, Confident Mind Under Pressure
The Pro-Act Dedicated Developing Traders State of Mind Group Course
- •24/7 Access to TSM virtual classroom with videos, guided meditations, journals
- •Meet with Rande as a Group about every 2 weeks on 2/22, 3/8, 3/22, 4/5, and 4/26 at 4:30pm ET: all Meetings recorded and sent to you
- •Easy access to Rande via email with your questions, comments
- •If 10 or more register for this Course, a $150 discount will be given on the final payment. Cost is $1,195 without discount and $1,045 with discount. Five payments every 2 weeks.
- •Course content at https://www.mytradersstateofmind.com/tsm-group-course2.html
•More questions: email Delores at Delores@mytradersstateofmind.com
Traders State OF Mind Website-Click HERE!
Rande Howell (MEd, LPC) helps traders develop a peak performance state of mind. He is both a licensed therapist and performance coach whose work is grounded in emotional regulation, mindfulness, and Jungian archetypes applied to trading. He has a clinical background in training people to master their emotions and to transform self-limiting beliefs into productive mindsets. Rande's work centers on how to break the fear-based beliefs that imprison a trader’s performance and that block the development of a trader’s potential to achieve financial and personal dreams. By learning how to manage the biology of emotion, real and long lasting changes can then be made to the mind’s core beliefs from which the trader engages the uncertainty, risk, and probability that must be mastered in trading. He is the author of four books including Mindful Trading: Mastering Your Emotions and the Inner Game of Trading. Rande also speaks internationally to traders, fund managers, and hedge fund managers. For more information, including free articles and interviews, please visit www.tradersstateofmind.com.