ProAct Traders is a system that takes traders from beginner to advanced. Advanced methodologies and 10 proprietary trade setups are only taught to our Fast Track Traders. However, our beginning strategies are outlined below. 99% of our new traders come to us after failing using some indicator based system. We do not have anything against indicators as long as "YOU NEVER TRADE THEM"!
We have mutiple trade setups for the new trader to Target Trading. REMEMBER: we only trade in a Wide Open Space!Things to remember: The market only trends 30% of the time! The rest of the time (70%) it is ranging or reversing.
Our trade setups for new traders to the system are below:
- RF1010 - a first trade setup to learn to trade for 30 or more pips. Use at the beginning of the session in a trending market.
- The Pole Trade - a price action setup for breaks out of ranging markets or stalls in trending markets.
- There is a Simple FIRST TARGET TRADE video lower on this page (watch before tackling below)
- The Royal Flush- the perfect setup in a trending market. It starts with the RF1010 but if your target is still inside a Wide Open Space, it let's you see when the trade is slowing down
- The 6 Aces - Used when the market is reversing (caution: only more advanced traders should trade this). We use this chart also to discover Convergence and Divergence
Note: Most traders want to trade the RF1010 trade first. While it is a great setup, it can be lagging because it uses momentum indicators (all indicators but one are lagging). The RF1010 is only is used in a trending market at the beginning of the session and targets 25-55 pips. Reality is that there are MORE Pole trades for far more pips than this and is really the one to drill down on. It is a price action trade so traders shy away from it because most traders are "indicator junkies". They are not confident in their analysis so they want some "thing" to tell them this is a great opportunity.
A BETTER FOREX ENTRY - OUR SETUPS
#1 The Pole Trade - the first trade to learn and practice in the pastHERE! 16:00
The first pulse of momentum to start a move is an RF1010. Called that because it is found on the RF Royal Flush template and uses the (2) 10 minute charts on that template. This is a confirmable move for about 25-30 pips with the trend of the day ( Note: the market must be trending not sideways). As market participants recognize the move, more and more traders enter creating momentum and the speed of the move increases. This decreases the probability of the opposite move happening since more traders have entered positions agreeing with the overall move. Ultimately, if enough traders are entering, the market will only slowdown, retrace or pullback as traders take off winning trades since there are too many traders on board for the continuation of the move. This trade is the second MOST popular setup we have with our traders and it is a transition setup for those coming from indicator systems. We use Haiken Aishi charts, oscillators and momentum indicators to depict this setup.
Click below to see larger view of the RF1010 trade setup-then hit your escape key to come back
We do not take a RF1010 blindly. Just because there is momentum and harmony does not mean that the move will fulfill. We take the RF1010 because it is confirming what we already know! You only take this trade if you have identified the target and it is at least 30 pips away. You take the trade because you have good reward for the risk!
Do not become an "indicator junkie"!
RF1010 trade setup
Your first momentum trade with ProAct Traders. Get success faster by absorbing this video.HERE!
NOTE: A trade Setup is just that - NOT A TRADE! Our charts can identify harmony and momentum for a move but they CANNOT determine the barriers to that move! That is the traders job. You do not blindly trade ANY setup (ours or anyone elses) since you may be trading right into a trend wall, a Fibonnacci level, a previous support or resistance (PSR) or a T30 ( from the Pivot Point). It is a traders job to identify the market structure. We teach that each day in the live rooms.
This is a trending trade with only a few rules so it is easiest to master. Start with these pairs: AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, AUDNZD
Watch a recorded RF1010 live trade
Drill down on each of these trade setups here:
#3 The Royal FlushHERE! 7:48
#4 The 6 Aces Reversal Trade - Not a beginners trade and please remember reversals usually take hours to set upHERE! 14:00
#5 But how do I find the targets? Here is the simplest way when you are just starting out.
A simple First Trade to targets -A Simple First Target Trade 12:37
Then tackle these:
Does the HSI tool Really Work? Click HERE Use it if the market is trending
(note: if you understand Fibs and Previous support and resistance - look for confluence of those values PLUS the HSI)HERE! 2:42