Greeting Forex Family.
For those who are not running MT4 on a virtual server, Jeffrey found a wonderful program that monitors ANY program and will restart it automatically if it crashes.
The program continually checks to see if MT4 is running. If it detects it is not running it will restart it right away. This will not help if your entire computer crashes, however, one less thing to worry about.
To run the program do the following:
1. Double click on the zip directory
2. Copy or MOVE the two files to any location on your computer 3. Double click on the RestartOnCrash icon to start
3. Click on the FXDD MetaTrader entry and press the RED X DELETE button on top 2. Press the ADD button 3. Press the button called "Select A File"
4. Find your MT4 Director and look for the file called terminal.exe and double click on it 5. Click on the OPEN button
1. RIGHT CLICK on the RestartOnCrash.exe file 2. Click on PROPERTIES 3. Click on the COMPATIBILITY Tab 4. Check off the box "Run this program as an administrator"
5. Click OK
When you click on the SETTINGS button there are some other options such as starting the program automatically when you start windows and a few other settings that you can further customize.
Why not demo our Forex Trading Software Free for 10 days: all major currencies with free live training room during your demo time, tutorial library and all 4 setups. Get a Free 32 page Forex Target Trading eBook when you sign up.
Got a Quick Question?
If the icon below is green we are probably online (we're human, sometimes we forget to log off) - if not click the link and leave a callback message WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. NOTE: We do not monitor this for Tech Support. Click here to get Tech Support!
Example of Tech Support issues:
Charts are "locked', My password won't work, Can't get my demo to work, Can't access the website etc., Video's won't run
All of these are PC problems and require a tech to log onto your PC!