We have a special place in our hearts for beginners ...Why? All of us were beginners once. It all was so exciting, but so overwhelming at the same time. So... we have created a special home just for you. This is a private webpage just for you - to start you down the Target Trading Path without creating bad habits along the way.
There are two types of beginners here:
1) Raw beginners brand new to the Forex-just starting out
2) Traders who have some trading knowledge but have not been successful (note: this could be 3-5 years of experience)
Brand New To Forex
1) "I am a raw beginner at Forex and trading - I need something that tells me all the basics?"
Ok, print this 39 page color PDF file and that will get you started: Click here
All beginning traders should watch these videos:
WHY YOU NEED TO BE A TARGET TRADER
(The above video was produced for a product launch so disregard the instructions in the video to go below).
How to correct former bad trading habits video click here This is a Bob Newhart comedy video- not about trading but good lesson on how to stop bad habits and very funny.
Key Daily Times and Events in Foreign Currency Trading Click Here
6 Lessons to start Forex Target Trading!
This beginners track follows a proven curriculum that will fill in the gaps for you at this stage of your career. If you learn it right the first time, you will not create any bad habits that you have to break later.Here is our eBook Called the
Note: Most new traders watch each video below 3-4 times!
How to make the most of these lessons?
Each lesson was recorded sequentially, so do them in order. They are all under 30 minutes so they are "bite size".
Watch the lesson
Practice doing it in the chart
Take the retention test before moving on.
BEST viewed Full screen!
Lesson 1 - Click here NOTE: pretty basic but it is only 24 min long
- Explanation of how: pips, lots and margin accounts work
- How to place a stop and limit
- Realistic expectations
- Differences between the 6 aces, 10 min WC, RF10/10, Regular RF.
- Making sure everyone knows how to trade the RF10/10 and Pole
Lesson 2 - Click here 27:27 Note: this starts your journey as a beginning Forex Target Trader
- Harmony and momentum
- Times to trade
- Moving Averages
- Trends - Think you know trends? Trends are hard - they look easy - most have been taught to do them wrong!
Bonus video: How to really know the trend Click hereLesson 2 Retention Test Open and print (PDF file) Don't have a PDF reader download one here
Lesson 3 -Click here 18.35
- Review harmony and momentum
Previous Support and Resistance Cheat Sheet Click hereLesson 3 Retention Test Open and print (PDF file) Don't have a PDF reader download one here
Now that you have done lesson 3 the 4th lesson should make sense to you!
Lesson 4 - Click here 25.00
- Elliott Wave Basics (in the documents file in the NY Session is an Elliott Wave cheat sheet you can download for your files)
- Fib retracement basics Bonus Video here
Does the HSI really work click hereLesson 4 Retention Test Open and print (PDF file) Don't have a PDF reader download one here
Lesson 5 - Click here 26:00
- Putting it all together - TFPD
Lesson 6 - Click here 20:00
- Applying what we know in the real world
BONUS LESSON: Trade the WOS and Press Your winners
- BONUS: Here is a trade checklist to help you get started. How to find high probability trades checklist-rt_0.pdf
- Can I really become a great trader? You can become great at almost anything.pdf
Q. What times should I be actively executing trades in the market?
A. Overlapping markets only! Manage trades in between markets.